How to apply
You can start your music activities either through applying or simply registering.
Application process needed:
- Music institute studies for solo lessons; instrument/composing/pop-jazz singing
- Music playschool
- Choirs Tinttaralla (6–9) and Okariina (10–14) (little audition needed)
- Pop-jazz singing group
APPLICATION PROCESS FOR MUSIC INSTITUTE STUDIES
To apply for the music institute studies you are required to go through an entrance examination process in the spring.
Enrolling for the examinationg: 1.–30.4.2019 in Eepos. The form is called Ilmoittautuminen oppilasvalintoihin.
TIMETABLE spring 2019:
Check your personal test time here starting from Wednesday 8.5.2019.
(you will not receive a separate invitation)
Soiva Talo -event Thursday 9.5.2019
There is a certain timetable for certain groups. Please be prepared to stay at least until 18.30.
* 16.15–16.45: enrolling
* 17–18 practising the test situation with your age group, information lecture for parents (simultaneously), concerts to display different instruments (both applicants and parents)
* 18–19 Instrument carousel: meeting teachers and familiarizing with different instruments in class rooms.
Individual test times: Monday-Wednesday 27.5.–29.5.2019 between 9–18 o'clock.
* interview with the principal (applicant and parent)
* individual test, singing and playing demonstration